Presentation of Communications
Abstract submission deadline is prolonged till April 15th
Notification of acceptance (abstracts and articles) to authors on 30th of April 2017
Rules for Submission of Manuscript
Participants are invited to submit manuscripts in the form of ABSTRACT and ARTICLE.
The manuscripts must be original and unique according to the thematic of the congress, namely:
- Learning and teaching collective sports
- Performance analysis in collective sports
- Coach education and sports coaching
- Cognition /Action in collective sports
All manuscripts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which will make the decision about the acceptance of the abstract and type of presentation (oral or poster).
The decision about type of presentation (poster or communication) will be made considering the quality, issue and scientific relevance of the submitted work.
Only the first author will be informed about the Scientific Committee decisions.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceeding CD.
Additionally, the selected and peer-reviewed articles will be published in a special issue of the Revista Portuguesa de Ciências do Desporto. In this case, a requests work is conditioned the entry of at least half of the authors of the work.
GENERAL RULES FOR PAPERS PRESENTATION:
The presenting author (poster or oral presentation) needs to be register in the congress.
For paper acceptance it’s necessary that, at least, half of the paper authors be registered as participants.
– Each paper can have up to 6 authors;
– Each author can be accepted as first author in two papers; there are no limitations for co-authoring.
The poster must include: Title, Authors, E-mail contact (first author); Introduction; Goals; Methodological Procedures; Results, Final Considerations/Remarks; and References.
Poster format/dimensions: 90 x 120 cm/ 36 x 48 inches’
– All the authors registered in the congress will receive a presentation certificate.
-Presenters must be aware of the following program for set up, presentation and removal of posters.
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS GUIDELINES
-Oral presentations will be held in classrooms and Auditorium of FADEUP.
-Authors will dispose up to 10 minutes for presentation followed by 5 minutes for questioning.
-A data-show and personal computer will be at the presenters’ disposal
– The authors should be 15 minutes before the timetable session for upload and test the presentation.
– Each session will have at least a chairperson to take care of time and manage the presentations.
– Presentation certificates will be given to the presenting authors that are registrant in the congress.
You can check the rules here.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Additional information can be obtained using this e-mail: email@example.com